Apply for an ID Waiver

People interested in receiving ID Waiver services must call the Alabama state call center.

When you call the center, a representative will ask you a series of questions. She will then send your name to the 310 intake agency for your area. If you already know that you want TriCounty to handle your services, you may tell the representative about your preference.

Click here to view the Department of Mental Health brochure or call 1-800-361-4491.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *